Did you know that there are seven laws within the law of attraction? You read that correctly. When it comes to the law of attraction, there are 7 laws of attraction. The law of attraction is one of the most popular universal laws due to the widespread awareness. If you aren't familiar with what the law of attraction is, it is the act of using your thoughts and emotions to attract people, situations, and more into your life. If used correctly, you can manifest a great life. In contrary, when your thoughts and emotions are aligned with negativity then that's what you will attract. In this article, you will learn the seven laws of attraction and why you should practice them.
The 7 Laws of Attraction
- The Law of Manifestation - What you consistently focus on will manifest in your reality. If you think about money in a positive manner then you will manifest more money. For example, if you focus on how much extra money you want to meet a goal then you will attract the money you need. But, if you if you focus on the money you need to pay a bill then you will manifest different scenarios where more money is needed.
- The Law of Magnetism - You will consistently be a magnet to the things that you think about. Your life is one huge reflection of your thoughts that you have thought in the past. Once you become aware of your power, it is up to you to mold your life the way you want it through your thoughts. Think thoughts that are in alignment with what you want. Avoid thoughts that do not serve you or your purpose.
- The Law of Unwavering Desire - You have to be 100% sure of your intentions in order for what you want to manifest. If you want to manifest a million dollars then there is a reason why. Ask yourself, "why do I want to manifest this?" Is it to pay for schooling, or a new house? Be honest about the reason why you want your desire. Once you know your intentions, visualize having what you want.
- The Law of Delicate Balance - You must appreciate what you have now before the universe brings you more abundance and more of what you want. Genuine gratitude for what you want will move the universe in ways you can't imagine. Once you become extremely satisfied with your life, the universe will bless you with your deepest desire.
- The Law of Harmony - Everything in the universe is in alignment. You must align with the frequency of what you want in order for it to manifest. If you want to attract positive things into your life then your thoughts should consist of pure joy and gratitude. You have a lot to be happy about. You just have to find the reasons to smile around you. Your reasons to smile don't have to be significant or big per say. Practice thoughts of gratitude by saying sentences like, "Thank you for the money that I earned today."
- The Law of Right Action - How you treat and think about others will be reflected back into your life. Most assume that saying cruel statements about others is a reflection of the other person. However, the statement is actually a reflection of the person saying it. You only notice flaws in others when they are present within.
- The Law of Universal Influence - Everything and everyone is connected in the universe. You will have a much bigger positive effect on others if you are positive yourself. Instead of judging others for their actions, you can inspire them to do the things the right way with your own actions.
Why You Need to Practice All 7 Laws of Attraction
All seven laws of attraction should be practiced as a collective to get maximum results with your manifestations. Each law plays off of each other and are equally important. If you are having trouble manifesting, it may be because you aren't practicing a certain law within the law of attraction. Since there are only seven, take time to study and practice them.
To make the law of attraction work for you, you should:
- Practice positive, affirming thoughts
- Show genuine gratitude to the people, things, and opportunities in your life
- Avoid thoughts that are negative and won't have positive results on your future
- Believe that you can have what you're asking for
- Know that you deserve what you want