You went in search of how to build your confidence and improve your self-esteem. I am here to help! Self-esteem starts from within. I want you to gain as much confidence as you can. You know that you have the potential to be whatever that you want to be. You just need the proper guidance to help you unleash who you are destined to be. If you want to learn how to be confident then you should tune into this article and this wonderful video below by The Love Gal herself.
Being confident can be an amazing attribute no matter where you are. You can show off your confidence in the work place, while dating, at school, and more. However, what happens when you lack confidence? You have to develop it. If confidence wasn’t instilled in you as a child then you may be struggling with loving yourself right now. Gaining confidence starts as an adolescent. But, you can start working on your confidence and self-esteem today. In this article, you will find several tips on how to build confidence that you can use in your self-loving journey.
How to Improve Your Self-Esteem
- Find things that you love about yourself. It’s easy to focus on the things that you don’t like about yourself but what about the things that are already flawless? Make a list of all of the things that you like about yourself. You may discover that you have many things to be grateful about. Every morning as you are getting ready, tell yourself the things that you love about yourself. Also, verbally list out the things you are grateful for. Repeat this ritual every morning for the rest of your life. You are already an amazing human being but you haven’t realized it yet!
- Speak life into yourself. If no one will give you your flowers while you are here then you must be the one to do so. Make sure you are your biggest fan first. When people see that you love yourself, they will soon follow. It’s okay to look in the mirror and like what you see.
- Practice what you want to perfect. Lack of confidence sometimes comes from not being amazing at something you want to be amazing at. It could be sports, dance, cooking, or anything else you take interest in. I know it is cliche but practice really does make perfect. Practice until you are the ultimate beast at your interest. Most of us don’t come out of the womb doing things perfectly. Things require repetition in order to get it right. Once you see yourself getting better at it, the confidence within will come.
- Understand that rejection and hate is normal. Everyone will not like you and that’s okay. It’s not your job to make everyone like you. Majority of the people who spread negativity have self-esteem issues themselves. They are just choosing to spread negative vibes. That doesn’t have to be you. What they say about you is more of a reflection of them, not you. Continue on your journey of self-love. You have to develop a sense of not caring to get far in this world. It’s not the end of the world if someone doesn’t like you. Proceed to live your life with a smile on yourself.
- Change what you don’t like about yourself. If you are reading this effortlessly then you are old enough to work on or change what you don’t like about yourself. What changes would make you happy? Dwelling on what you don’t like will not change it. What do you need to do to make these changes? Make a plan and work towards it until you are happy with the results.
- Upgrade yourself every 6 months to a year. You can upgrade yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and/or financially. This upgrade should be for no one but yourself. I personally make it a priority to upgrade myself and my life because I am in constant competition with myself. The goal is to become the best version of yourself. Keep yourself on your toes so you can gain confidence consistently.
- Visualize who you want to be and work towards being that person. The reason why you aren’t confident in yourself is that you feel as though you can be better and do better. You don’t fully believe in yourself. If you could paint a picture of the dream version of yourself, what would you look like? What would you be doing? What would your life look like? Really think about the life that you want. Be honest with yourself. Envision the person that you would like to be and get to work!
If you want to build your confidence and improve your life in general, download our blueprint on manifesting anything in life today